Make your fiscal and tax planning with professional support before undertaking an investment abroad

- Dec/2017

If you are an investor or a professional who plans to carry out your expatriation in the near future it is necessary to  make an excellent legal, fiscal and tax planning for your projects to be successful.

In the United States, for example, people subject to tax are taxed based on global assets, that is, investments inside and outside the country.

But with an appropriate structure and following the parameters of the legislation for tax matters it is possible to minimize impacts. It is important to always emphasize that the situation of each individual is different and the alternatives depend on the careful professional analysis of many aspects. Therefore, it is always advisable to hire qualified and experienced specialists to offer this type of advice.

If you have plans to internationalize your investments, develop business, and begin your expatriation process, it is important to have a team of lawyers with proven experience, acting in several jurisdictions and accredited by the respective governments. Our highly specialized professionals possess the technical skills required to evaluate the best alternatives and meet your needs and expectations.

To know which immigration option best suits your profile and that of your family, in addition to knowing more about the many possible alternatives for your projects to develop successfully, schedule a consultation now.

Our expert attorneys will assist you in all the details of your expatriation, at all stages, including business development in the United States. For our law firm, each case is unique and is treated as such, with personalized and individualized solutions.

HAYMAN-WOODWARD PLLC is a Washington (D.C) based law firm, specializing in immigration and federal tax laws; and affiliated with HAYMAN-WOODWARD CORP, a business development, and expatriation consulting firm. All legal services are provided by duly-licensed attorneys in each jurisdiction.

More News

E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security