As a Client Ambassador, you will ensure that our clients receive exceptional service from start to finish. You will be our client’s primary point of contact, helping them plan and execute their travel needs with the utmost attention to detail and luxury experience. You will also work closely with other team members to ensure that our services are delivered with the highest quality and professionalism.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, maintaining regular communication and building strong relationships to understand case requirements and advocate their cases internally.
Provide exceptional customer service by offering personalized assistance and attention to detail throughout the entire case structuring phase and execution process.
Collaborate with internal departments to develop customized feedback to clients, ensuring that all case requirements and evidence are received timely to meet their expectations and resolve any issues or concerns that may arise.
Stay up to date with USCIS decisions and trends and coordinate with immigration attorneys’ feedback and recommendations they may need to provide to clients to enhance approval chances.
Proactively anticipate and address client needs, making proactive suggestions, providing relevant information, and offering exceptional solutions to exceed client expectations.
Maintain accurate and comprehensive client records on Salesforce, including all contact information and any special instructions, ensuring efficient and effective communication for needs.
Has position supervisory responsibilities? No
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., hospitality, business, communications)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a luxury customer service or hospitality role
- Experience working in the global mobility services industry is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Active listening skills and ability to empathize with clients.
Problem-Solving and Organizational Skills:
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a luxury experience to clients.
- Understanding of luxury service standards and attention to detail
- Experience working with high-net-worth individuals and executives.
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that our clients receive exceptional service.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the company.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Familiarity with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) is a plus.
Fluency in English is mandatory, and a second language is highly desirable, Portuguese and Spanish preferable.
Organization and attention to detail are crucial to be successful in this position.
Start date: immediately, asap. Typical workdays are Monday to Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Location: The position is on-site based in Alexandria, VA, and no relocation assistance is provided by our client.
Business attire is mandatory.
This job description is a general outline of the key responsibilities and qualifications for the position and is subject to change based on the firm’s needs and the evolving landscape of immigration law.
Expected Compensation range: $40,000 to $50,000 annual compensation paid in monthly installments, once a month, with benefits including 20 days PTO, unlimited sick days, 11 business holiday days per year, comprehensive health insurance with dental and vision, and 401k.
. At will contract, with 90 days of probation experience.
The number of positions the client requires to be filled: our client has a demand for 4 (four) positions.
Send Cover Letter and Resume in pdf format: HR@HAYMANWOODWARD.COM
Reference: Exceed Department – Client Ambassador
Attention: Ana Paula Montanha, Managing Partner and Co-Founder
To apply for the position, you must be able to comply with the rules to work in the United States.
Eligibility to work in the USA required (U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or valid EAD holder for over 180 days).
Due to compliance rules and regulations, we cannot accept current and past clients or family members of current and past employees.
Client Approval for LinkedIn and similar publications: Yes | Required.
Supervisor Approval of job description: Submitted | Required.
Finance information for budgetary planning: Yes | Required.
New position or replacement: new position.
The global citizen’s guide to immigration and mobility.